Skip to content
- 1. Online reservations. All bookings and reservations made online via the Internet imply acceptance and agreement to abide by these terms and conditions without exception.
- 2. Arrival at the property. Any time after 4.00pm local time (unless agreed otherwise). The property must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. Unless previously arranged with the owner/Management Company, any late check outs may be a subject to a $50.00 fee per hour.
- 3. Limitation of liability. The Management Company or owner(s) shall not be held responsible for any loss of enjoyment or extra expense incurred due to any delays or changes to any flights, travel arrangements or any other service beyond their control. They are not responsible for any claims that may be brought against them by any persons booking the villa or any damage to any such person or his/her property as a result of circumstances beyond the control of the owners. The owners shall not be responsible for any failure of services in the villa due to circumstances beyond their control. The management company & owner(s) agree to do everything within their reasonable power to assist guests in the event of a problem, but cannot be held liable for the actions or omissions of other persons or parties.
- 4. Swimming pools. The Management Company or owners do not accept liability for injury, howsoever caused, as a result of the use of the swimming pool. Pool temperatures are set by the owners and the Management Company only. Guests are not permitted to change or interfere with any pool equipment. Failure to adhere to these conditions will result in additional charges. These can be for damage, call out charges and for additional gas used. Temperatures will be set at approximately 86° Fahrenheit. A variance in temperature of +3° or -3° is normal. Water may take additional time to heat up in the morning as heaters are not left switched on overnight. Guests are specifically requested not to allow unsupervised children to use the swimming pool.
- 5. Security deposit. All reservations are subject to a security deposit being paid to the Management Company and is to be held during your stay. The security deposit of $250 will be returned no later than one month after the end of the vacation rental period, provided that the villa is vacated by the specified time and date and is left in a clean and tidy condition, as it was found at the beginning of the rental; and any breakages or damage are reported and repaired or replaced.
- 6. Pets. Pets are not permitted either inside or outside of any of the villas. Guests failing to adhere to this condition will be charged for extra cleaning both inside the property and also in the pool, spa and garden areas. In most cases, this charge will exceed the security bond and additional payments may be required.
- 7. Smoking. There is strictly no smoking allowed in the villa. Any evidence of smoking in the villa will result in the loss of your security deposit.
- 8. BBQs and Trash/Recycling. Gas BBQ is FREE for use. HOWEVER! You must clean it thoroughly after use to avoid a cleaning fee of $50. If gas runs out, please refill it at Home Depot/7-Eleven/Wal-Mart. Please make sure to follow Trash/Recycling rules posted in your rental home.